Choose a login method
Monday, March 9th 2015 @ 9:55am
While waiting for my flight home from Rachel's, I downloaded "Candy Crush" to pass some time. (Yes, I was really bored.) Anyway, as I was playing and playing and playing and passing the first few levels successfully, I got stuck. "Clear all the jelly?!" Ugh. Frustrated, I turned it off. BUT- as I sat there longer, I started thinking about how Candy Crush and direct sales are kind of similar.
1. They both get rave reviews from people who are successful.
2. The first few levels are easy.
3. After getting stuck, quitting might seem like the best option.
4. You can pick it back up anytime and try again.
5. It takes time and effort to get to the next level and determination to move forward.
6. Very few people make it to level 875…but those who have, worked hard to get there.
7. It's fun!!
Sugar crush...(said in that annoying voice)